Discover the ins and outs of home re-wiring from our experts and learn the benefits of getting your home re-wired.
Re-wires and Updates
Blown fuses? Flickering Lights? If your home is over 25 years old, it could be time for a re-wire. Re-wiring applies new wiring to the building to ensure it is compliant with current safety regulations.
Although it may sound simple, a full home-rewiring can be dangerous and should only be carried out by a licensed professional. With over 20 years experiences, our electricians can safely re-wire your home with as little disruption as possible.
Benefits of Re-Wiring
Re-wiring may indeed become a necessity if the wiring in your home is unsafe, however there are many benefits to having a home re-wired
- Re-wiring provides an opportunity to modernise the home and add additional technology
- Move sockets, light fixtures or switches to better suit the flow of your home
- An investment in your family’s safety
- Save money on bills
- Add value to your property
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest safety regulations
- Prevent blown fuse boxes or appliances malfunctioning
- Increase service capacity for modern appliances
Contact an Expert Today
Our electricians will first test and assess your home to diagnose any issues. From here they can offer advice and a quote before going ahead with any work. At CFS we pride ourselves on flexible and cost-effective services for every home. Get in touch for further advice on re-wiring your home on 01722 504798 or mobile number 07780 610366.