Avoid damage and unnecessary costs by booking your electrical inspection today with our qualified, reliable electricians.
Testing and Inspections
At CFS electrical, our thorough and detailed inspections and testing processes can quicky find and fix fault before they become dangerous. Regular testing and maintenance of electrical circuits is crucial for both homes and business to ensure the most recent safety regulations are being met.
One of our NICEIC qualified electricians will test your home or work place for any electrical faults. Here are a few of the points that our testing will cover:
- Identifying electrical hazards
- Testing safety switches
- Testing smoke alarms and security systems
- Assessing the level of electrical service
- Testing power points
- Fixed wire testing (EICR)
- Visual inspection
- PAT testing (portable appliance testing)
– security lighting, high-rise bay lighting
Do I Need an Inspection?
Inspections should be carried out at regular intervals – these inspections are unintrusive and prevent much larger issues further down the line. However, you may also consider an inspection in the following cases:
- Before buying a home
- After a bad storm
- If you see obvious signs of fault (smell or burning, frayed wires, electric shocks etc)
- If you are a landlord or letting agent preparing to let a property
– encased dado trunking
Speak to an Expert
Electrical safety is extremely important. Avoid any unnecessary risks by contacting one of our qualified electricians today to discuss your needs on 01722 504798 or mobile number 07780 610366.